Support & Resources
Janssen CarePath offers
resources that can meet the needs
of your patients taking PONVORY™
Janssen CarePath is your one source for access, affordability, and treatment support for your patients
Janssen CarePath can help you find out what affordability assistance may be available for your patients taking PONVORY™.
Comprehensive Provider Portal to enroll eligible patients in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program and view Savings Program benefits at JanssenCarePathPortal.com.
Express Enrollment for Savings Program at JanssenCarePathPortal.com/
Janssen CarePath provides additional support to your patients, including patient education, web-based resources, and personalized reminders.
Call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728),
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET.
Multilingual phone support available.
Prior authorization support* for PONVORY™
Janssen can provide information and resources on the prior authorization (PA) process to help your patients get started on their prescribed Janssen medication.
CoverMyMeds is a third-party service provider whose standard process allows for the secure electronic communication of PA information between providers, payers, and pharmacies through their online portal.
Janssen has entered into a contract with CoverMyMeds to further streamline the PA process for PONVORY™ by:
- Allowing pharmacies to initiate PA requests to providers upon Rx rejection. PA forms with patient and provider demographic information, prescription information, and insurance information may be sent by participating pharmacies to providers for completion
- Alerting the provider that the medication requires a PA. As with the CoverMyMeds standard process, the provider can then select the appropriate PA form for their completion
- Incorporating clinical questions commonly asked by payers into the CoverMyMeds payer-specific PA forms
- Adding information on Janssen patient support programs to the CoverMyMeds payer-specific PA forms, such as Savings Program offerings
One-on-one prior authorization assistance is available through Janssen CarePath. This includes live support to provide payer-specific PA forms for online completion by the provider, monitoring the status of the PA submission, and providing information on Appeals process. No clinical guidance will be provided by Janssen or CoverMyMeds throughout the process.
For further information on CoverMyMeds, call 866-452-5017, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM ET and Saturday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET or visit CoverMyMeds.com.
For Janssen CarePath support, call 877-CarePath (877-227-3728), Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET or visit JanssenCarePath.com.
*CoverMyMeds does not fill out any information that requires the medical judgment of the prescriber and only the prescriber can determine whether to submit a PA for a determination.
Help patients START treatment & STAY supported with PONVORY™
BEFORE STARTING TREATMENT
Janssen CarePath In-Home Pretest Program
Eligible patients with commercial insurance can receive in-home pretesting at no cost for recommended blood tests (Complete Blood Count including lymphocyte count, Liver Function Tests, Varicella Zoster Virus antibody serology), electrocardiogram (ECG), and ophthalmic evaluation (evaluation of the fundus, including the macula) prior to starting treatment with PONVORY™.
The In-Home Prestest Program is only for pretests needed prior to the first time your patient starts treatment with PONVORY™.
Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change. The program is not valid for residents of MA, MI, MN, or RI and the ophthalmic evaluation is only available in select areas. See full program requirements at JanssenCarePath.com.
Janssen CarePath Pretest Rebate Program
Eligible patients can save on out-of-pocket costs for required pretests and/or first dose monitoring when starting treatment with PONVORY™.
Patients can review full program requirements at JanssenCarePath.com/
Not valid for patients using Medicare, Medicaid, or other government-funded programs to pay for their pretests or first dose monitoring.
Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change. Not valid for residents of MA, MI, MN, or RI. There is no income requirement.
COMMERCIAL INSURANCE COVERAGE APPROVED
Janssen CarePath Savings Program
Eligible patients pay $0 per fill with an $18,000 maximum program benefit per calendar year. Not valid for patients using Medicare, Medicaid, or other government-funded programs to pay for their Janssen medication. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change. See program requirements at Ponvory.JanssenCare
COMMERCIAL COVERAGE DELAYED >5 BUSINESS DAYS OR DENIED
Janssen Link for PONVORY™
When commercial insurance coverage is delayed (>5 business days) or denied, eligible patients will receive PONVORY™ at no cost until they receive insurance coverage approval or for up to 24 months from program enrollment, whichever comes first.
Patients using any state or federal government-funded healthcare program, such as Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Department of Defense, or Veterans Administration, are not eligible.
Program terms may change. See program requirements at JanssenCarePath.com/
Janssen CarePath TrialOffer for PONVORY™
Free 14-Day Starter Pack and 30-Day maintenance supply for eligible patients
- The Trial Offer helps patients become familiar with PONVORY™. At the end of the program, you and your patient decide whether to continue treatment
- To be eligible, a patient must have been prescribed PONVORY™ and be 18 years of age or older. One (1) use is allowed per lifetime
- This trial program is open to patients who have commercial insurance, government coverage, or no insurance coverage. However, there is no guarantee of continuous accessibility after the program ends. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change
To get your patient started with the Trial Offer for PONVORY™, complete a Prescription Enrollment Form.
- The Wellness Companion Program* by Janssen CarePath provides patients with one-on-one education to help them get started and continue treatment with PONVORY™. The Wellness Companion can connect patients with resources to partner with their healthcare professional during their treatment journey with relapsing multiple sclerosis (MS)
*The Wellness Companion Program is limited to education for patients about their Janssen therapy, its administration, and/or their disease. It is intended to supplement a patient’s understanding of their therapy. It does not provide medical advice, health coaching or improved wellness as a result of engaging with the program, replace a treatment plan from the patient’s doctor or nurse, provide case management services, or serve as a reason to prescribe.
To get your patient started, complete a Prescription Enrollment Form. Once your patient signs the Patient Authorization form, they will be contacted by their dedicated Wellness Companion.
If your patient is not in the office with you, they can visit MyJanssenCarePath.com to electronically sign the Patient Authorization form. /PatientAuth